Everything Is Beautiful: Hard Rocking in San Diego

Hi there!

The awesome guys over at Oh Hey Mktg built me a great new site, http://emilyshearing.com/.
Click the link if you aren't automatically re-directed and make sure you update your bookmarks!

Thanks so much,

Emily

Monday, August 10, 2009

Hard Rocking in San Diego

I'm leaving for San Diego this Thursday(!), so I'll be taking a bit of a blogging break after Wednesday. But I'll still be posting photos of my trip while I'm there. Matt (my bf who I don't think I've introduced yet - more to come) and I have friends since middle school who moved out there in January. We don't have any big plans yet - besides going on a guacamole binge. And that's exactly what I like my vacations to be - organic and spontaneous. But I did just find out I'll be going to a pool party bachelorette party on Saturday night at the Hard Rock Hotel. Bikinis, Champagne and who knows what else! (Here's a pic of where the party will be.)

(Photo from Hard Rock Hotels)

No comments:

Post a Comment