Everything Is Beautiful: Fashion obsession of the day

Hi there!

The awesome guys over at Oh Hey Mktg built me a great new site, http://emilyshearing.com/.
Click the link if you aren't automatically re-directed and make sure you update your bookmarks!

Thanks so much,

Emily

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Fashion obsession of the day

When I was in Las Vegas two summers ago (yes, summer-I love the heat!), I fell in love with this cream silk mini tuxedo dress. It was one of those dresses you try on and feel like the sexiest girl in the room. But it was $350. And I just graduated from college. I talked some sense into myself by not giving in to the glamour of the store and the gay salesman telling me I looked "freaking fabulous, honey." But I found myself dreaming about the dress after leaving. And to this day I regret not making the investment. I've tried to find the dress online - or even a close replica - but nothing has ever come close. Except this one.

(Photo from Nordstrom)

No comments:

Post a Comment