Everything Is Beautiful: 365 Days of Photos: Day Fifteen

Hi there!

The awesome guys over at Oh Hey Mktg built me a great new site, http://emilyshearing.com/.
Click the link if you aren't automatically re-directed and make sure you update your bookmarks!

Thanks so much,

Emily

Monday, September 14, 2009

365 Days of Photos: Day Fifteen

Dressing cute = a positive attitude, so today I started a promise to love my outfit every day, which will hopefully also make me love walking out the door in the morning.
Dress: Anthropolgie, $125
Shoes: Target, $6.50
Bracelets: H&M


I've already missed some days in my 365 Days of Photos project, but I have successfully taken photos every day - I just haven't had time to post them. I'll post when I can, and next week will definitely mark the beginning of my to be named weekend photo journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment