Everything Is Beautiful: Fashion obsession of the day: For the guys and the gals

Hi there!

The awesome guys over at Oh Hey Mktg built me a great new site, http://emilyshearing.com/.
Click the link if you aren't automatically re-directed and make sure you update your bookmarks!

Thanks so much,

Emily

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Fashion obsession of the day: For the guys and the gals

So I know you're thinking I'm crazy - this is a men's shirt. But not just any shirt. It is Marc by Marc Jacobs, after all. But it has so much potential as a chic shirt for men and women. I spotted it in the new Saks men's catalogue and died for it. Matt's genius idea was that if we buy it, we can share it and then it would only be half the price (love him). He could wear it with jeans, and I could wear it with leggings and a black leather belt. Is it crazy or fabulous?

(Photo from Saks)

No comments:

Post a Comment