Everything Is Beautiful: Carrie Bradshaw The Sequel

Hi there!

The awesome guys over at Oh Hey Mktg built me a great new site, http://emilyshearing.com/.
Click the link if you aren't automatically re-directed and make sure you update your bookmarks!

Thanks so much,

Emily

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Carrie Bradshaw The Sequel

The Sex and the City sequel has begun filming in New York City, and the first snapshots are out! SJP looks fierce, but I'm not sure how I feel about the sequel. As a huge fan of the show (it's actually one of the reasons I became a writer), I kind of feel betrayed. The last film was more sentimental than the show, but left fans feeling satisfied - like we had closure after losing a best friend: the series. Regardless, I'll still be lined up the day the movie opens. What do you think will happen in the women's lives? I really hope Carrie and Big don't get divorced. I'm not sure I could handle that break-up for the 800th time.


(Photos from Just Jared)

No comments:

Post a Comment