Everything Is Beautiful: Fashion obsession of the day

Hi there!

The awesome guys over at Oh Hey Mktg built me a great new site, http://emilyshearing.com/.
Click the link if you aren't automatically re-directed and make sure you update your bookmarks!

Thanks so much,

Emily

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Fashion obsession of the day

On the fabulous blog, Jen Loves Kev, Jen's Style File features a photo of her adorable outfit for the day. This girl has some serious style. And she's an amazing bargain hunter - she's even found pieces at Wal-Mart. Yesterday, Jen had this adorable outfit on, and now I'm completely in love with wearing over the knee socks with boots. She found hers at Target, and you better believe I'll be there this weekend to buy a pair.

1 comment:

  1. OK, I rock this look all the time...it's all over the place in Cali. I love it, too! Over the knee socks, a slouchy boot, shift dress and statement jewelry. It's comfortable, stylish and sexy. You are looking at how I dress everyday.

    Please let me know when this goes out of style, because I will seriously do this until I am 90.

    ReplyDelete