Everything Is Beautiful: Beautiful Weekend

Hi there!

The awesome guys over at Oh Hey Mktg built me a great new site, http://emilyshearing.com/.
Click the link if you aren't automatically re-directed and make sure you update your bookmarks!

Thanks so much,

Emily

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Beautiful Weekend

Sorry folks, no pic this weekend. Matt was in New York City for the Yankees versus Boston game and I let him take my camera. I spent the weekend watching movies and drinking wine by myself. It felt so relaxing. I saw Twilight for the first time and loved it. Now I'm reading New Moon and will probably be sitting in the movie theater with a bunch of 14-year-old girls come November. On Saturday I went with my good friend Troy to the Cheesecake Factory. Believe it or not, I've never been there before. Now I'm having dreams about these avocado rolls we had. Yum! The rest of the weekend was pure laziness.

No comments:

Post a Comment