Everything Is Beautiful: Beautiful weekend

Hi there!

The awesome guys over at Oh Hey Mktg built me a great new site, http://emilyshearing.com/.
Click the link if you aren't automatically re-directed and make sure you update your bookmarks!

Thanks so much,

Emily

Monday, September 21, 2009

Beautiful weekend






On Friday afternoon I left work early and wrote from home - such a luxury. On Saturday it was pure laziness: grocery shopping and a True Life marathon on MTV. Sunday morning I ran five miles, baked apple crisp and half moon cookies (not as good as the ones from Wegmans) and then Matt and I went to the driving range. Can you tell I'm horrible at golf?

P.S. Do you like the name for my weekend photos? It was such an obvious choice it took me three weeks to come up with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment