Everything Is Beautiful: 365 Days of Photos: Days Five-Nine

Hi there!

The awesome guys over at Oh Hey Mktg built me a great new site, http://emilyshearing.com/.
Click the link if you aren't automatically re-directed and make sure you update your bookmarks!

Thanks so much,

Emily

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

365 Days of Photos: Days Five-Nine

One of my favorite bloggers, Kate from For Me, For You, has a genius and gorgeous collection of weekly photos called "Bits of my weekend." I'm thinking about including a version on my blog as well, but I can't think of a cute name without totally stealing Kate's idea. I just wanted to let you know this section is still a work in progress. But for now, here are some of my favorite photos I took over the long weekend.




No comments:

Post a Comment