Everything Is Beautiful: Beautiful Vacation

Hi there!

The awesome guys over at Oh Hey Mktg built me a great new site, http://emilyshearing.com/.
Click the link if you aren't automatically re-directed and make sure you update your bookmarks!

Thanks so much,

Emily

Monday, November 30, 2009

Beautiful Vacation












I hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving. I spent my holiday with my family in Virginia loving on my family's now deaf dog, Basil, reading, taking naps and drinking wine. It was fantastic. And the countryside is so beautiful there. And at night, it looks straight out of a spooky novel, like something will jump out of the woods at any moment.

Don't you just love the start of the holiday season? Family, decorations, desserts - it's just the best time of the year. Now it's time to get cracking on shopping for gifts. Oy.

No comments:

Post a Comment