Everything Is Beautiful: Fashion obsession of the day

Hi there!

The awesome guys over at Oh Hey Mktg built me a great new site, http://emilyshearing.com/.
Click the link if you aren't automatically re-directed and make sure you update your bookmarks!

Thanks so much,

Emily

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Fashion obsession of the day

I just got the November Anthropologie in the mail yesterday and I am in love with everything. It also doesn't help they're offering free shipping this month (they rarely do that!). One of my favorite pieces from the catalog is this cardigan with oversized buttons and neckline appliques - so lovely and cozy. I love it paired with knit ribbed leggings and over the knee riding boots - the perfect outfit for a chilly morning (like today!).

(Photo from Anthropologie)

No comments:

Post a Comment