Everything Is Beautiful: Fashion obsession of the day

Hi there!

The awesome guys over at Oh Hey Mktg built me a great new site, http://emilyshearing.com/.
Click the link if you aren't automatically re-directed and make sure you update your bookmarks!

Thanks so much,

Emily

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Fashion obsession of the day

I know I've been posting some pretty pricey pieces for my FOD, but I think it's because I'm trying not to spend money and I know I could never justify spending $500 on a dress right now. There's no harm in drooling, right? So that's what I'm doing over this adorable embroidered strapless dress from Thurley. The delicate scalloped hem, the mini pom-poms - the details are so lovely. It's perfect for a mid-winter getaway.

(Photo from Net-a-Porter)

No comments:

Post a Comment