Everything Is Beautiful: Happy Thanksgiving

Hi there!

The awesome guys over at Oh Hey Mktg built me a great new site, http://emilyshearing.com/.
Click the link if you aren't automatically re-directed and make sure you update your bookmarks!

Thanks so much,

Emily

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving


Don't you just love this print? It reminds me of just how important it is for us to stay true to ourselves and quit worrying if someone doesn't like it. And the colorful leaves remind me of fall.

I'm off to Virginia to visit my family, so I'll be taking a little break from the blog until next week. It's the first time in at least two years we've all been able to get together at the same time, so I can't wait. Hopefully we won't drive each other crazy. Have a fabulous Thanksgiving, and don't go too crazy shopping on Friday - even if Saks is having a sale.

(Photo from Print Society via A Cup of Jo)

No comments:

Post a Comment