Everything Is Beautiful: Inspiration High

Hi there!

The awesome guys over at Oh Hey Mktg built me a great new site, http://emilyshearing.com/.
Click the link if you aren't automatically re-directed and make sure you update your bookmarks!

Thanks so much,

Emily

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Inspiration High


Today I'm late posting because I spent my morning speaking at a high school career day. I woke up at 6:45 a.m. - probably not early for most of you, but I think the last time I was up that early was for my flight to California - I don't know how these kids go to school so early. I always say yes every time I get asked to agree to do these, because the truth is, I love going. Even if the students don't say anything, they are the ones inspiring me. Even if they sit there, doodling in their notebooks or staring up at me with perplexed looks, I know at least one kid is taking in everything I say, dreaming up the same future I had for myself. They remind me that I should never give up on the dreams I had for myself then, too. And you shouldn't either.

(Photo from Captain Freckle)

No comments:

Post a Comment