Everything Is Beautiful: Beautiful Weekend

Hi there!

The awesome guys over at Oh Hey Mktg built me a great new site, http://emilyshearing.com/.
Click the link if you aren't automatically re-directed and make sure you update your bookmarks!

Thanks so much,

Emily

Monday, November 16, 2009

Beautiful Weekend








I feel like I say this every Monday, but another weekend has gone by way too fast. This weekend was all about cupcakes. A new cupcakery, Sugar Mountain Bake Shoppe, opened up in my neighborhood, so naturally I just had to defy my diet. There's also another local cupcakery, The Cupcake Dreamery, that I can't wait to try. On Sunday I made my weekly batch of chocolate chip cookies (my favorite recipe here), and Matt and I rented the first episodes of True Blood, and I'm totally hooked. (I think he likes the show, too, although he'd never admit to it publicly.) I'm saving the rest of season one for when I'm on vacation next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment