Everything Is Beautiful: Beautiful Weekend

Hi there!

The awesome guys over at Oh Hey Mktg built me a great new site, http://emilyshearing.com/.
Click the link if you aren't automatically re-directed and make sure you update your bookmarks!

Thanks so much,

Emily

Monday, November 9, 2009

Beautiful Weekend







Is it Monday already? Saturday I traveled all day for work but I found this amazing spot for photos (I wish I had time to stop while I was on the road) - a vintage drive-in movie theater with a pink box office. Sunday I met with a fabulous graphic designer to help me work on some beautiful designs for this blog - I can't wait to debut them for you guys. The rest of the day was grocery shopping, perusing holiday catalogs and ooey gooey cake (it's actually St. Louis Gooey Butter Cake, but I like my name better). The bottom of the cake is chewy and a bit crunchy against the sides of the pan, and the top is pure gooey goodness (recipe here). This is definitely a crowd-pleaser and perfect for the holiday season.

No comments:

Post a Comment