Everything Is Beautiful: Fashion obsession of the day

Hi there!

The awesome guys over at Oh Hey Mktg built me a great new site, http://emilyshearing.com/.
Click the link if you aren't automatically re-directed and make sure you update your bookmarks!

Thanks so much,

Emily

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Fashion obsession of the day

I'm seriously in love with stockings. (And let's not even discuss my infatuation with over the knee socks and trouser socks - they deserve their own post.) Super sexy, and a little bit Lolita, tights make every outfit. I want to wear them everyday.

(Stained glass tights from Urban Outfitters)

(Fuchsia striped stockings from Agent Provocateur)

(I want these Louis Vuitton tights with every bone in my body! Found via Her name was Lola)

(Polka dot tights from Anthropolgie)

(Heart tights from Topshop)

(Knee patch tights from Anthropolgie)

(Plaid tights from Shopbop)

No comments:

Post a Comment