Everything Is Beautiful: Beautiful weekend

Hi there!

The awesome guys over at Oh Hey Mktg built me a great new site, http://emilyshearing.com/.
Click the link if you aren't automatically re-directed and make sure you update your bookmarks!

Thanks so much,

Emily

Monday, June 28, 2010

Beautiful weekend







Happy Monday everyone (I only say happy to convince myself it will be). Friday I bought an ice cream maker and that pretty much monopolized my weekend. I had an old issue of Gourmet magazine (RIP) lying around with a bunch of ice cream recipes. I knew one day I would put those recipes to use. Strawberry, vanilla bean frozen yogurt and a taste of Paris - caramel au sel (salted caramel) - I made them all. As soon as I tasted the creamy, custardy, caramel-y heaven I was transported back to the city of lights. Saturday I was on a mission to find a vintage bike, and although I found one up against the side of someone's house in the middle of nowhere, I decided not to buy it. Sunday was super relaxing and, of course, True Blood.

No comments:

Post a Comment