Everything Is Beautiful: Fashion obsession of the day

Hi there!

The awesome guys over at Oh Hey Mktg built me a great new site, http://emilyshearing.com/.
Click the link if you aren't automatically re-directed and make sure you update your bookmarks!

Thanks so much,

Emily

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Fashion obsession of the day


As a pigmentally challenged lady, I tend to stay away from hues that accent my paleness. But this sand hued silk dress from Rory Beca is too pretty to pass up. When I was younger I used to worship the sun, staying outside for hours on end with my bottle of oil and a glass of lemonade. Now I use SPF 45 and steer clear of the rays for extended periods of time. At least I know my skin won't look like a worn out leather handbag in 30 years. And there's always self-tanner, right?

(Photo from Shopbop)

No comments:

Post a Comment