Everything Is Beautiful: BFF breakups

Hi there!

The awesome guys over at Oh Hey Mktg built me a great new site, http://emilyshearing.com/.
Click the link if you aren't automatically re-directed and make sure you update your bookmarks!

Thanks so much,

Emily

Friday, June 11, 2010

BFF breakups


The end of a friendship is just like a break-up. In some cases, it's worse. Your best friend knows everything about you - your favorite drink at Starbucks, your jean size, what you look like when you cry. This photo reminds me of my former BFF, who for some reason I've been thinking of a lot lately. It's been nearly a year since we last spoke, and even though our falling out was ugly, I still miss her.

Anyways, it's a sunny Friday and this weekend is going to be really exciting. I'm biking 100 miles in the Tour de Cure on Sunday, and as long as I don't die, the True Blood season premiere is that night, too. Have a lovely weekend!

(Photo via ffffound!)

No comments:

Post a Comment