Everything Is Beautiful: Friday is beautiful

Hi there!

The awesome guys over at Oh Hey Mktg built me a great new site, http://emilyshearing.com/.
Click the link if you aren't automatically re-directed and make sure you update your bookmarks!

Thanks so much,

Emily

Friday, June 25, 2010

Friday is beautiful


This morning I awoke to the sound of chirping birds and the sunlight shining on my face. I can't think of a better way to start a Friday morning. Except for a skinny vanilla latte, which is certainly in order. What are your plans for this weekend? Saturday I'm hitting up some garage sales in the country and have major plans to resurrect my grandmother's recipe for rhubarb pie. And I think I can squeeze in a couple bike rides and some vanilla ice cream with rainbow sprinkles.

P.S. - Although my fashion obsession of the day is why I began this blog in the first place, I'm going to take this blog in a different direction on Fridays. Just a more reflective, personal post so you can get to know me a bit better.

(Photo via ffffound!)

No comments:

Post a Comment