Everything Is Beautiful: Fashion obsession of the day

Hi there!

The awesome guys over at Oh Hey Mktg built me a great new site, http://emilyshearing.com/.
Click the link if you aren't automatically re-directed and make sure you update your bookmarks!

Thanks so much,

Emily

Friday, June 11, 2010

Fashion obsession of the day



I've just realized my posts this week have been almost all accessories. Not that there's anything wrong with accessories - they make or break an outfit. But how about a sexy little dress to round out the week? This open back dress from Dolce Vita has a print that reminds me of em dashes (hey, I'm a writer). I love dresses like this that say "Hey, look at me from the front and I'm a modest lady, but when I turn around you won't know what hit you."

(Photo from Shopbop)

No comments:

Post a Comment