Everything Is Beautiful: Fashion obsession of the day

Hi there!

The awesome guys over at Oh Hey Mktg built me a great new site, http://emilyshearing.com/.
Click the link if you aren't automatically re-directed and make sure you update your bookmarks!

Thanks so much,

Emily

Friday, June 4, 2010

Fashion obsession of the day


Last night I finally went to see Sex and the City 2. Considering all the negative reviews of the film, I'm going to avoid posting my own full-length commentary on the film like I'd planned. Instead, I'll only say that, as a life-long fan who always imagined myself to become Carrie Bradshaw herself, I was disappointed. But there were a few outfits in the film that took my breath away (besides the iconic Dior newspaper dress). Carrie's affinity to Halston in the film was definitely no accident - especially since you can buy all of the dresses - but the frocks were fabulous. I especially loved the pleated orange maxi dress. At $895, it's about $500 too much for my short ass to drag on the ground. But there are also a handful of other Halston dresses you can buy, including the adorable peach asymmetrical cape dress Carrie sports arriving in Abu Dhabi. What did you think of the film?

(Photo from Neiman Marcus)

No comments:

Post a Comment