Everything Is Beautiful: Tour de Pain

Hi there!

The awesome guys over at Oh Hey Mktg built me a great new site, http://emilyshearing.com/.
Click the link if you aren't automatically re-directed and make sure you update your bookmarks!

Thanks so much,

Emily

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Tour de Pain


On Sunday I endured the most painful eight hours of my life. I biked 100 miles to raise money for the American Diabetes Association. This was my first bike event, and I was really nervous. There was even a point where I was literally standing at a crossroads to give up and go 65 miles instead, but I pressed on and finished. Physically I knew I could do it, so I had to pull myself together mentally and finish. Next up: a marathon. I want that checked off my life list more than anything this year.

P.S.: Don't you love my pink accessories on my bike? A girl's gotta be stylish everywhere!

(Thanks John for the photo!)

No comments:

Post a Comment